{GDT} Game #68 - Washington visits Vancouver - March 16th, 2024

futurefilm

Just now, NucksFan said:
Just now, NucksFan said:

Thanks , I will on both counts 

I cannot speak for anyone else. Damn sure everyone is wishing you all the best. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

I just had multiple blood test , specifically re possible heart attack, multiple blood pressure , chest/ heart X-rays 

i ER, doctor showed me all results said heart looks fine no heart attach 

he’s booked me for the stress test, all I know is it’s the treadmill test with monitors attached 

I went through that stuff last year....everything turned out ok. It's scary as hell though. (Mine ended up being gall bladder...had emergency surgery. Pressure felt like it was heart stuff).

Yours will too, I just know it.

• Like 2

Two is so much better than one! 

Cake, champagne, water, cookies. 

Oh yeah, I forgot ~ I should have bought two bottles of champagne 'cause it's Saturday and the Canucks are on! 

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

I just had multiple blood test , specifically re possible heart attack, multiple blood pressure , chest/ heart X-rays 

i ER, doctor showed me all results said heart looks fine no heart attach 

he’s booked me for the stress test, all I know is it’s the treadmill test with monitors attached 

IMG_9345.gif.74a07052009e79a27451dd8a8a301055.gif

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure everything will be fine with you. Go Nucksfan! ✌️

• Like 2

Some people here have to think about where we come from?

From the bottom last your to the top this year.

Whats your fucking problem?

Do you think they run over all the other 31 teams?

No, the others can also play hockey and the Caps are fighting for a playoff spot.

You / we have to be realistic. The canucks are a playoff team but in my opionion not one of the favorites for the cup.

I think a run for the cup is too much what we can hope for after the last years.

This team has to gain some playoff experience before to have a real chance for the cup.

Some people have to calm down and enjoy this great season.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

We play like this in play off we are gonzo in first round.This is boring game,without energy.No killer instinct whatsoever.Just damping pack .Someone should explain them that is lost possession every time.

They tend to get beaten by speed and long breakout passes which we don't use a lot of it due to it being high risk. They often suck in the 2nd but they wake up in the late 3rd (least at home).

I think we'll get some clear space in the 2nd, hogz, garland and hopefully pettey will get some space and get goals. We'll see.

Thankful to streamland for muting espn commercial replay noise 

Gonna be a late finish...

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Two is so much better than one! 

Cake, champagne, water, cookies. 

Oh yeah, I forgot ~ I should have bought two bottles of champagne 'cause it's Saturday and the Canucks are on! 

Try a the following:

1) stuff some cotton candy into  champagne flute

2) pour in chilled champagne

3) enjoy

4) repeat

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Try a the following:

1) stuff some cotton candy into  champagne flute

2) pour in chilled champagne

3) enjoy

4) repeat

You know, that seems like fun!

I should try that! 

Btw, where do I buy cotton candy?

5 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

Juice is our saviour with 3 clowns. Does Ron get told no opinions about our team by Juice?

He is HNIC's savior as well. Juice makes it fun and refreshing again. Probably could have went to ESPN/NBC/TNT or whatever and been a USA big shot plus way more money but stayed local. For now or as long as he can stand to carry the program anyway. 

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

To all my CFF buddies, 

your support means more than you know 

it’s so nice to not only have other fans to share all the ups and downs with out team

but to have a source of support for when one of us is going through tough times 

I am hoping to be on the beach , pain free in a few weeks 

lifting a tropical drink in cheers to all of you

….. while cursing my bad planning of a trip right now , right when the Playoffs will start , ugh 

Were are all Canucks in every way. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1