{GDT} Game #68 - Washington visits Vancouver - March 16th, 2024

futurefilm

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Canucks won the draw afterwards. It's a fuckin icing call not a penalty shot. Jesus the Canucks are shitting themselves and the excuses flying like mad. 

Every game buddy lol. Refs refs wah wah. If you critique the team, you get attacked by the softies here. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Once again questionable officiating dominates the Vancouver game discussions. 

The officiating is the highlight of our game. 

Dude, the icing was bullshit... but it's not the bad icing call that only had vancouver with 8 shots 30 min into the game. 

The team is playing like garbage.

Canucks won the draw afterwards. It's a fuckin icing call not a penalty shot. Jesus the Canucks are shitting themselves and the excuses flying like mad. 

Chill man. It’s just a hockey game. I may comment on the poor officiating however I don’t get all wound up like you do. Lol. 

• Cheers 1

I'll own it if the Canucks come back but as of right now they're playing like shit and have given us very little hope they can turn it around tonight. 

I'm happy you live in a sunshine lollipop world. Really am, but I call a spade a spade. I don't give a fuck where they are in the standings and what they've done previously. They're awful tonight vs a very beatable team. 

I hope I'm wrong. 

Also Pettersson looks like he's going to be the new worst contract in the league soon. Dude is invisible.

Good for you! Don't disagree with their play. But you did get mic dropped on what you said. Own that and move on. And we're only down by one. We can get back in this.

Check the standings. We're going to the playoffs. I'm happy and I have hope. They've given me reason to in the past. 

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Every game buddy lol. Refs refs wah wah. If you critique the team, you get attacked by the softies here. 

I'm not normally the doom and gloom guy but they're laying a fucking egg tonight. How can someone reasonably defend this? Delusional AF.

• Like 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

= Resulting effecrt on EP40...........hello-there.gif

This is quite perfect. I'd love to know who was responsible for signing him when all the signs that he'd lost it were staring us in the face. Buckle up for an 8 year reclamation project.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jetliner said:

This is the version of the canucks you're gonna get in the playoffs. Don't expect anything better. Been preaching to learn from their mistakes since game 1. But the lack of consistency within the game is something that will stay. 

Can't figure it out after 65 games? won't figure it out now.  1st round exit on the way folks. 

Last year Boston had 135 pts at the end of the season. They were 22 points ahead of the 2nd place team in the league. They lost in the 1st round against the Florida Panthers who had 92 pts.

We won't know how the Canucks will play in the playoffs until they happen. Teams can dominate in the regular season and go cold in the playoffs and vise versa.

Can the Canucks play well at the right time? - the playoffs - that's the question.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Barnstorm said:

Chill man. It’s just a hockey game. I may comment on the poor officiating however I don’t get all wound up like you do. Lol. 

Eh typing a few words on my phone isn't as wound up as you people seem to think it is. I'll turn this off and forget about it forever. I'll be in my hot tub in 45 minutes.

• Cheers 1

I'll take an OT now. 

Just need to dig themselves out of this game. Get a pt at the min.  

Caps are desperate and Oshies 1000th game.  Nux just not in it for some reasons.  

Edited by Jaimito
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jetliner said:

An argument for 1st round exit? how about we fucking suck in all aspect the game.

Is our shitty play too hard for you to comprehend?

Shitty games happen but over the season this team is not shitty enough that a 1st round exit is set in stone.

Tell me whats your opionion is about the record against playoff teams?

6 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I'll own it if the Canucks come back but as of right now they're playing like shit and have given us very little hope they can turn it around tonight. 

I'm happy you live in a sunshine lollipop world. Really am, but I call a spade a spade. I don't give a fuck where they are in the standings and what they've done previously. They're awful tonight vs a very beatable team. 

I hope I'm wrong. 

Also Pettersson looks like he's going to be the new worst contract in the league soon. Dude is invisible.

You're an 82/0 dreamer. And even at 82/0, you'd still find lots to bitch about 

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Dude, the icing was bullshit... but it's not the bad icing call that only had vancouver with 8 shots 30 min into the game. 

The team is playing like garbage.

Please show me where I said officiating was the reason we’re down. I said officiating is dominating the discussion (panel) of our game as it often does. 

I’ll wait.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I'm not normally the doom and gloom guy but they're laying a fucking egg tonight. How can someone reasonably defend this? Delusional AF.

They have laid an egg BUT they're only down one goal and they have a whole period to play. Maybe they start playing hard and get out of their own heads in the 3rd?