{GDT} Game #68 - Washington visits Vancouver - March 16th, 2024

futurefilm

Just now, Wing said:

They basically killed 2 min just passing back and forth. 6 on 5 is just as hard to watch as our pp.

They were tired and a 6v5 is already a challenging situation that players don't really drill much.

R9cQo06nQBpRe.webp                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 1

All that o-zone time with 6-on-5 and only 1 shot on goal. Nobody wants to take the reign and make something happen.  

Just passing back and forth hoping for someone else does it.

• Like 3

Just now, Miss Korea said:

They were tired and a 6v5 is already a challenging situation that players don't really drill much.

I just hear excuses. The pp has been below garbage for almost two months now. Someone needs to be held accountable for it. It’s losing them games.

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Oh great, now let's go to two teams I hate.

Because this hasn't been enough for one night.

I turned it off because I heard Singh was doing the play by play. Edmonton homer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wing said:

They basically killed 2 min just passing back and forth. 6 on 5 is just as hard to watch as our pp.

The same old Power play we've had for the last 8 years!   Everyone on the outside and every team knows what to do against us.