{GDT} Game #68 - Washington visits Vancouver - March 16th, 2024

futurefilm

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

I don't agree with this.

"We whine" is a narrative some use in a head in the sand attempt to pretend everything's fine and dandy. It's not.

It's almost like it's become edgy or somehow makes us tougher. That old man up stuff.

I feel that toughness comes with the courage to stand up to stuff and go against the grain. Rather than just suck it up and go with the flow.

Roger's actions may not have corrected anything but I applaud him for having the guts to do what he did. The ol' boys clubs of the world are slowly becoming exposed for what they are. Mostly deaf, dumb, blind, spineless and corrupt.

Aquilini says hi

19 hours ago, Vancan said:

... and has been a great ambassador for the game world wide...

Highly debatable. He's a Putin ass-kisser and likely a big part of the rationale behind Bettman & co waffling around the whole pridetapegate nonsense. But you're entitled to give him all the adoration ya like

• Wiener 1

4 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Highly debatable. He's a Putin ass-kisser and likely a big part of the rationale behind Bettman & co waffling around the whole pridetapegate nonsense. But you're entitled to give him all the adoration ya like

Pavel Bure has openly admitted to have personal and business ties to the Russian Mafia, and Putin pretty much secretly runs that. Do you hate Bure? 

I by no means stand behind Putin and can't wait till he get the Sadam Hussein treatment one day, but his hockey career is legendary and deserves some credit for that.

4 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

His bow and arrow goal celly for Luke B 

Good call with the Burr tribute to Bourdon statue. I'll Piggy back on that with a Juice and Rypper 

Canucks to honor Rick Rypien before game with Rangers - NBC Sports

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

The JT one has to be of him in the playboy bunny outfit…

Ha, I almost put that one then changed my mind.

428507836_10160773417135549_769531325292

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1