Messier says Canucks positioned to win Cup in Q&A with NHL.com

3 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

How dare someone use that name on this forum, in a thread title never the less. 
‘There are some names you just don’t use here!

PlayerName and He who shall not be named are acceptable and we all know who they are. 
‘Such an affront to common decency. 

We've been officially anointed!   Blessed be the Canucks!

• Upvote 1
  • Wiener 1

9 hours ago, King Heffy said:

That and Subway.  Also won't do business with Rogers.  When the time finally comes, I'll make sure to hydrate well before visiting his tombstone.

I myself will consume a lot of Thai food and cheap coffee before visiting his grave.

4 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

How dare someone use that name on this forum, in a thread title never the less. 
‘There are some names you just don’t use here!

PlayerName and He who shall not be named are acceptable and we all know who they are. 
‘Such an affront to common decency. 

Ban worthy.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

45 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Didn't he say they were positioned to win a cup when he got here? Then did nothing the time he was here. Yeah, he's a "great leader".

Being a disgrace to the franchise on and off the ice wasn't exactly nothing.  Biggest joke in the league to have a "leadership" award named after a locker room cancer.

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Being a disgrace to the franchise on and off the ice wasn't exactly nothing.  Biggest joke in the league to have a "leadership" award named after a locker room cancer.

That'll change once QH43 leads us to the promised land.  Then it'll get renamed the "Quinn Hughes Leadership Award".  :hurhur:

I admit, I was a big fan of this guy before he came to our team. Thought for sure we would win a Cup.

He ended up being the laziest player on the ice. He average one hit a year, NEVER drove the play and looked completely checked out. So much for the “ greatest leader of hockey”.  I ended up hating the guy.