[PGT] Capitals at Canucks

1 minute ago, Dude said:

Mickey does nothing offensively as does Suter and and Podkolzin.How with the Miller line and sweet didley shit from the other 3 lines that can't score does this team think it has a chance to go amywhere in the playoffs.

You mean the team that’s 5th in the league in GF/game? Try harder bud. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dude said:

Mickey does nothing offensively as does Suter and and Podkolzin.How with the Miller line and sweet didley shit from the other 3 lines that can't score does this team think it has a chance to go amywhere in the playoffs.

He’s top 6 in scoring on this team since the all star break… 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

He's got the pulse of the team for sure. 

But it's also his job to get the best out of the players.  He needs to get better too.  See what kind of adjustments he makes for the next game.  

Got another two day break until next game. 

Sure, but he's not really doing anything and the players seem to be tuning him out at the worst time

• Confused 4

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

This is a good team that’s been

struggling since the all-star game

c’mon guys get it together 

Inconsistent.  Had a decent 4 game winning stretch to start this month.  

Plenty of games left in the month.  

No easy games.  Every team trying to get in the playoffs except Dux and Habs, and perhaps flames.   

• MillerTime 1

8 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

honesty i didn't think it was that bad of a game. thought the really bad icing turned the course of the game i thought they were fine in the 1st and 3rd and honestly probably would have been in the 2nd if not for that icing call. I'm not getting the Pettersson hate either, thought he set up a couple guys really nice and unfortunately just no finish.  He's still on pace for well over a point per game. everything will be alright the team will correct it's errors hopefully the coaching staff has the balls to sit Myers for the rest of the year and not be so scared of uniting our top guys on the ice sooner in games. 

Wow is that a fimiliar.If it wasn't for,this wouldn't have happened and we may have won.

Washington did not play well tonight, and on top of that they are not a great team, absolutely pathetic effort from the Canucks (minus the first shift) 

Being at the game, I would have rather lost 7-1.

Edited by EB43
  • Confused 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

Oh wow....I've been to games (took my son for part of his Christmas present) and we lost 5-0. Not even a goal to cheer about.

This doesn't come CLOSE. We've had some dark times and to compare this is kind of silly in my opinion.

I said before and I'll say it again. I don't get emotional about losses per se, it's the effort behind it. This was disheartening as a fan especially following that epic choke job to Colorado.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Nope not at all.

The first goal was on Cole blindly throwing it up the boards to no one and then failing to cover anyone.

Second goal was a bunch of guys collapsing to the net and just standing there with Caps able to just walk it right in.

All in all we really didn’t give up much. Problem is we didn’t create a whole lot either. Lots of zone time but not a lot of pucks to the net.

We need more guys to start driving the net. This turning back and passing it around the perimeter or feeding the point every time is not working. Where is the Petey from the LA game that took the puck to the slot and wired it?

I'd say CD was definitely at fault on ovi's goal, but he wasn't the only one.  He was waaaay out of his crease

7 minutes ago, vancouveryou said:

Since Joshua was out, this team is melting down. DJ is our most valuable player this year. I hope he can be back few games before playoff starts. Adding Demko and DJ, we will be fine through at least 2nd round of playoff.

I dunno if I agree with all this, but I'd prefer that he signed up for 8 years than some.

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

You mean the team that’s 5th in the league in GF/game? Try harder bud. 

You know what bud.How about if the Miller line isn't going your fucking boy Petey takes a turn at controling a game.When in the hell has that happened since the Allstar break.