[GDT] Tues Mar 19 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Man the pp if they just had a killer instinct. They looked good but they need to find a goal a some point. It’s truly lacking a killer instinct on this club. I just so badly want them to break through on their pp. Just seems unfair at this point it is such an issue.

I'd say that was more an issue of puck luck than killer instinct.

Just now, NucksFan said:

Yep, Pirate Packs on a car tray 

Lol I don’t think they had pirate packs in my days. 
I remember honeydew and split grilled hot dogs in a hamburger bun.  😋

• Like 1

Just now, kilgore said:

Suter on the first unit PP

:picard:

I thought Lindholm was supposed to be on the pp1? They fuck up and put #24 out there? Only one number off I guess.. getting our use outta #23 while we can would be nice guy can score. Hard on the 3rd with with Laff and Mik 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Call the fuckin dive too. I hate that shit. 

Call only the dive, and it should be an automatic 5 and a game.  Suspensions doubling each subsequent infraction.

• Haha 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Call only the dive, and it should be an automatic 5 and a game.  Suspensions doubling each subsequent infraction.

Nah can't penalize the team that much but a 10:00 misconduct or something I wouldn't hate. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Maybe but the killer instinct hasn’t been there on the pp for a while. It was definitely better though.

I thought it did everything but score.  If that's the new pace on the PP, it'll click way more often.