[GDT] Tues Mar 19 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

4 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Well you can wish that but it's extreme and won't happen. 2:00 to negate their power play and 10:00 for the player to sit and think about it would be a welcome change I think. 

Coaches will still let their players risk it.  At minimum, call only the dive.  Extreme measures are needed given the corruption with the refs.

3 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Canuckhater82 literally knows nothing about hockey and just comes here to bitch , I don’t even bother reading his comments anymore 

CaptainQuin litterally knows nothing about hockey, I don’t even bother reading his comments anymore, see how easy it is to just flat out spew garbage about people you don’t know. You don’t agree I get it but you have a lot  ignorance to make stupid comments such as these because your feelings were hurt. If you didn’t read my comments you wouldn’t be responding to other people about me. Nice try.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Petey needs to score 5 goals every night to shut the haters! Go Petey Go

No he just needs to have dominant shifts and score once in a while with consistency. He’s even saying he isn’t playing well so I don’t get the hurt feelings whenever people get frustrated with his play. He needs to do more. Those are his and the coaches thoughts. 

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Petey has to learn to get to the middle of the ice. He just made it so easy for the defender. It’s the next step in his evolution. Take it to the net or middle. 

And get stronger on his feet..

He's 25 yrs old amd still growing as a player. He'll evolve and get better as all players do. 

By the time he's 27 or 28 he should be an absolute beast

I would say aside from untimely penalties, the biggest knock on Myers is his board play on shoot outs, he always fucks up the weight on the shot off the board to get it out. It's usually right to a guy or too hard around and Icing. He's good at a lot of things but that's a big thing, he never really dials in that perfect shot of the wall to get it out 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

CaptainQuin litterally knows nothing about hockey, I don’t even bother reading his comments anymore, see how easy it is to just flat out spew garbage about people you don’t know. You don’t agree I get it but you have a lot  ignorance to make stupid comments such as these because your feelings were hurt. If you didn’t read my comments you wouldn’t be responding to other people about me. Nice try.

Last warning. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Brother, it’s early in the game. Your criticism isn’t warranted. 

Please keep your critiques to yourself. 

The rest of the Members here are trying to be and stay positive. 

Your critique, while an opinion, can be taken as inflammatory, amongst this setting. 

Reel it in. Please. 

I don’t get the board where everything is being controlled. Fans should be allowed to voice their frustrations. I never attacked anyone.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How exactly are my feelings hurt?? 

i responded because Petey is having a good game , literally every second posts someone has been saying the same thing .. except you who always just bitch and complain .

please go and try to find one negative comment I’ve made about Canucks