[GDT] Tues Mar 19 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

So much irony. 

I could say the same. Your searching. I ain’t biting. How are you liking the game? Good game for most of the players so far. Hopefully they keep it up.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

I'm quite impressed with podz since he got called up.   He has really improved and become much stronger on the puck and improved his stick handling since last year.    Ditto for Hogs too.    The Baby Canucks are doing well developing these prospects!

• Cheers 4

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I could say the same. Your searching. I ain’t biting. How are you liking the game? Good game for most of the players so far. Hopefully they keep it up.

Games been great, Hughes throwing weight, Lindholm making good plays and making himself more impactful offensively too. Just need the goals to follow for him. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

I'm quite impressed with podz since he got called up.   He has really improved and become much stronger on the puck and improved his stick handling since last year.    Ditto for Hogs too.    The Baby Canucks are doing well developing these prospects!

I'm hoping they become bigger pieces for our team next season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I think he just needs to be left in the lineup. Sure he isn’t putting up points but he plays effectively and impacts the game regardless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Doing things the right way finally. Great to have competent alignment from top to bottom. 

• Vintage 2