[GDT] Tues Mar 19 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Games been great, Hughes throwing weight, Lindholm making good plays and making himself more impactful offensively too. Just need the goals to follow for him. 

I think it will. I think the injuries have played a huge part with chemistry right now. Plus not having Demko back there is a big difference and how they can and want to play. Once they get those guys back they will be so much better. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Doing things the right way finally. Great to have competent alignment from top to bottom. 

I really like what I heard about how they are aligned.

That Abby and the Canucks coach the same way and it's easier for players to move up. A lot of communication between the clubs and similar ways of doing things. They get ready in Abby...come up and get some experience and then go work out any kinks and do some fine tuning if needed.

Like Toch said that Bains'll shoot next time he's on a 2 on 1.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think it will. I think the injuries have played a huge part with chemistry right now. Plus not having Demko back there is a big difference and how they can and want to play. Once they get those guys back they will be so much better. 

Thank you. Solid post. 

• Cheers 1