[GDT] Tues Mar 19 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I really like what I heard about how they are aligned.

That Abby and the Canucks coach the same way and it's easier for players to move up. A lot of communication between the clubs and similar ways of doing things. They get ready in Abby...come up and get some experience and then go work out any kinks and do some fine tuning.

It's what should have happened years ago. We spent far to much time rushing guys into the league. 

Hogs and Podz are great examples along with Bains who had to remake his game. Our young guys are really developing well. Lekkeramaki and D-Petey are in good hands. 

We finally have trust in our development. 

Edited by Dr. Crossbar
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

It's what should have happened years ago. We spent far to much time rushing guys into the league. 

Hogs and Podz are great examples along with Bains who has to remake his game. Our young guys are really developing well. Lekkeramaki and D-Petey are in good hands. 

We finally have trust in our development. 

I couldn’t have said it better. Not every prospect will turn out unfortunately, but we should see a higher success rate.