[GDT] Tues Mar 19 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I feel like anyone complaining hasn’t been at a game especially a big one when they score at the Toronto game it was electric every time it came on. 

It’s likely the way it comes out on the broadcast. It just sounds so quiet. Maybe it’s a sold and sportsnet issue. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I feel like anyone complaining hasn’t been at a game especially a big one when they score at the Toronto game it was electric every time it came on. 

100%, everyone gets really into it in the arena. The goal song and music is not for TV, it's for the atmosphere and this goal song does a great job bringing the crowd interaction. Better than any other one that we've had before, that I can remember.

Edited by greenbean30
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Oilers win in OT. Crysaitl on the 4 on 3 PP. 

Awww so surprising that they got a pp. I have watched a lot of oilers games this year because my son is an oilers fan and boy do they get calls all the time especially at home.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On the topic of goal song if they were to change it my vote would be I Hope You Choke! By Movements. Although being the Canucks that could backfire.

starting at the chorus at 41 seconds 

Edited by canuck73_3