[GDT] Tues Mar 19 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Buffalo Sabres - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Just now, Rindiculous said:

I don’t understand the obsession with giveaway machine Ian Cole especially on his off side over Juulsen man

Cole's play declined a bit this stretch.  Lot of times don't win puck battles or clear it. 

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm worried Ribs is on something stronger.....Bullseye Barbecue sauce?

Just love and kindness and fumes from the Wendy's across the street. 

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Cole's play declined a bit this stretch.  Lot of times don't win puck battles or clear it. 

The biggest problem I have is when he gets the puck he can never clear the zone and gives it away over half the time.  At least Myers only tends to do that occasionally and I’m the biggest Myers critic.  Like how good would a Soucy Juulsen pairing be or Soucy myers

Edited by Rindiculous

Just now, Rindiculous said:

The biggest problem I have is when he gets the puck he can never clear the zone and gives it away over half the time.  At least Myers only tends to do that occasionally and I’m the biggest Myers critic

At least Juulsen is physical and his hits are bone rattling.

2 periods, only 10 shots against. 
Yes Buffalo stinks, but they are playing great defensively tonight. 

Mik with his best game of the year. 
Looking like his legs are finally back.  

Petey putting up the points.  

So far so good!

Go Canucks Go!

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Awww so surprising that they got a pp. I have watched a lot of oilers games this year because my son is an oilers fan and boy do they get calls all the time especially at home.

Anyone who breathed on McDavid or Draisaitl got called when I saw Detroit there last season, but you could maul Hyman, Kane and Nurse with impunity it was ridiculous. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

I thought they were gonna rest him some down the stretch 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I feel like anyone complaining hasn’t been at a game especially a big one when they score at the Toronto game it was electric every time it came on. 

I could imagine it'll be annoying as hell for the other team if we start dominating in a series.

• Cheers 1