[ARTICLE] What it might take to sign Nikita Zadorov and if it makes sense for the Canucks

4 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

I think that’s a little trigger happy….

2019-20 playoffs 17gp 7g 11a 18pts

lets not be too quick to bury a guy who clearly wasn’t himself for a lengthy period of time for a number of reasons.

1) health 

and 

2) linemates.

Pettersson will be back to normal and with better line mates hopefully 

Well all we can do at this point is hope. We hoped it was just a slump back in February. Then we hoped it was an injury he woukd get over soon. Then we hoped he would show up and turn it around in the playoffs. Then we hoped in round 2 he would snap out of it.

Here's to hoping hope works!

• Haha 1

How can you not sign a guy like this, who not only deconstructed the physically big body type workload across the 6 defenders ,

he took control of it .

In his short tenure here I see a bright future for Nikita,.   One that I dearly want to follow every game in a Canucks Jersey .

Fan-Tastic hockey player .

74664291-D62E-48D6-AA27-8107B9EF206B.thumb.jpeg.14378c74156672940b991d9ba69fa069.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

10 hours ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I heard that Zadorov has come down 1.25 million total because they really want to be in Vancouver. 
   The first offer Canucks made was 4… and it’s worked it’s way up to 4.5 from the Team, Zadorov wants 4.75. I think Zadorov, Slilovs and Joshua all get done before the draft. Then we’ll have somewhere in the neighbourhood  of 10-12 million for free agency. 

Where did you hear that?

• Like 1