Have you paid your dues as a Canucks fan?

Blue

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Alf can’t  think of a better club to be a fan of if making empties is your thing. 

Ain't that the truth, if the Canucks don't make you drink nothing will.

3 hours ago, IBatch said:

Grumpy well earned. 

I have said in another post that IF the Nucks win the Cup I WILL change my name on this forum. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Been a fan since Day 1.....

Saw three games at the Coliseum back in the day. (was living in PG at the time) Saw Gretzky as a 16 year old. Saw Danny Gare score a late goal to help the Sabres beat the Canucks and saw Petr Nedved score a couple to beat the Oilers in the early 90s.....(went straight from that game to BC Place and watched Doug Flutie and the Stamps demolish the Leos)....

Haven't seen the Canucks at Rogers, but did get to see the Grizzlies lose the Sonics a few years later.....

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

I once had flat beer served in the owner's box during a playoff game .. so ya, hardship all around.

J/K been a fan as long as my memory goes back in the early, early 70's. Got thrown out of the Pacific Coleseum for fighting with fans of the opposing team (Kings if I recall), snuck back in and got thrown out again for fighting them again, same group different challengers.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Maybe not as old as some of you but I remember catching a few Canuck games on BCTV.

Jim Robson sending out a special hello to pensioners, shut-ins and all those who could not get out for a game.

Too young for ‘82 but ‘94 and ‘11 would seem to be enough. Did not stand a chance in ‘82 but so close those other runs! 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

- Had beer “spilled” on me at the saddledome during a Canucks game 

- only been to one Canucks home game that was a few years ago with some mates and it was against the leafs, we ended up in a parking lot brawl with some leafs fans and then hit up the sharks club for celebration shots and then ended the night at the Roxy(yikes) that I found out about from CDC  and i met that  fucking dart guy dude there.