Have you paid your dues as a Canucks fan?

Blue

On 3/19/2024 at 5:32 PM, Kanagan said:

In the interior we didn't get the games so I spent many an hour listening to static on the radio hoping for a few minutes of clear Jim Robson. It's called the skip in radio jargon.

i remember the play by play on cknw would fade out and in. someone would get a break away and go in against the opposing goalie.

then the sound would go, and you had to wait till it came back on to find out if we scored. that was early 70's in smithers.

i remember, in 1973 when we still lived in north delta, my brother-in-law spent 40.00 dollars a ticket and took my 4 year old son to a canuck, boston game. i thought he was nuts, taking my 4 year old to a hockey game.

Been a fan since the first game in 1970. Managed to afford a 10 game pack in the old Forum during the Linden era, and enjoyed them greatly at the time. Linden has been my favorite player up to now. Biggest memory of those games is Linden carrying 2 defenders practically on his back but determined to reach the net and scoring. Would not be denied. Have a stick signed by many members of the 82-83 Canucks. a prized possession.