[PGT] Sabres at Canucks

4 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Buffalo was hot and had a lot riding on this game. Glad our boys played hard in all 3 periods.

You could tell Dahlin, after Petey's empty net goal, was just devastated. I thought he was injured at first but he was just watching his season slip away. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, buddyguy said:

Goaltending is the least of their worries atm. I'm concerned with how their play has been dropping off in 3rd periods as of late. BUF was supposedly a tired team. You have to put them away convincingly. 

I agree I'd like to see a full 60 but having a goalie like Demko helps with the confidence of the team which should help our play 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I enjoyed that a lot.

Lindholm outside of the faceoff circle isn’t looking so hot to me. It’s past the adjustment period.

he was the “big fish”.

monahan, guentzel, toffoli all killing it.

guentzel was the big fish and toffoli would have been a clear fit and he would have helped EP out a lot.

Hoglander-Petey-Toffoli

oh well.

hoping lindy gets going soon but I don’t see how he’s gonna get his confidence up not on PP1.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

VGK lose. LAK and oils win. 

Can't pick your opponent 

Just get their game going and go into round one hot.   Dakota back next week.  Demko next month. 

I really want to see Beggars dropping out, but other than that I have no preference for the 1st rd opponent. Whoever we gets, it'll be a long & hard-fought series mainly due to the playoff inexperience of our core.

Team still working out some chemistry issues. New lines almost every game. 

EP with two motor wheels was very noticeable.

Lindy line didn't look bad.  Mik had a lot of jump.  Laffy was strong on plays too .

Bleuger didn't have a good game judging by his prior performances.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Oilers struggle to beat bottom feeding team and need refs help in OT to do it, they’re the 60-70’s Habs dynasty

Canucks dominate Buffalo who get 1 lucky meaningless goal, I dunno this team seems weak still. 

Some fans 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

It’s not that they are weak. It’s when they sit back that just doesn’t make sense. It usually always results in a goal. They won so it doesn’t matter but it sure would be nice if we didn’t have 7 min of sitting back. Meeting pressure with pressure. Again they won so it doesn’t matter but the habits do moving forward.