[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

8 minutes ago, ReylOrca said:

Hey I just realized the team is 12-1-1 when wearing the black skate jersey this season. If they wore it every game they'd be guaranteed the cup. It would practically be malpractice if not just stupid not to? And yes I want them to wear then for road games too.

From a person with Orca as their screen handle.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ABNuck said:

Ummm...we're 5-1-1 (11 of possible 16 points...2 games went to O/T) in March so far...I'd say we're pretty Mojo'd up!

We can agree I think, that there has been games where we looked less stellar than we did prior to the ASG...

I just the team to get back into the feeling, that conceding a goal when leading doesn't mean the team turn into panic chaos... 

On top of that I just us to get over the guaranteed play offs line ASAP.....

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Mrs. Alf is a big Leafs’ fan. She is up early and getting a stew going in her Leafs’ crockpot. She has a lot of Leafs’ stuff. 
 What’s “drip”. Not too sure we have any of that. 

You should divorce her for being a Leafs fan, lol. Actually, my wife is a Canucks fan first (by default by marrying me) and a Leafs fan 2nd because we moved to Toronto.

Drip is slang for very cool, awesome, and stylish. So clothes

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Born and raised in Burnaby, BC. Became a Canucks fan when I was 4 years old in 1990 (just aged myself) and just love this team. Moved to Toronto last July because the wife got a job here. I wear my Canucks drip all the time and I've gotten so many compliments on it. 

Toronto the city is a nice place. TO media are the problem.

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1

50 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Black skate jersey is our unsung hero.

We're also 21-2-1 when pettey gets 2 or more points.

Miller is the engine, the constant heart but when pettey turns it up we have two cores and we win. Be great if petey can build it up for the postseason, jt is always going to be ready.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Toronto the city is a nice place. TO media are the problem.

As someone who lived in Toronto for 5 years I disagree. Outside of Toronto there are parts of Ontario that are very cool.

Toronto and Vancouver are sort of opposites. In Toronto the people seem friendly, but they are really out for themselves.

In Vancouver people tend to be cold, but once you get to know them they are very warm and friendly. There's always exceptions of course.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

11 hours ago, ABNuck said:

Crazy to watch that old footage from the 70's and compare to now...the game today is so much faster, the hits bigger (due to the speed I guess), the tactics are superior, the players bigger, passing and shooting harder and more accurate...the list is endless (and the players are in much better condition today than back then). Crazy hard game nowadays at the NHL level.

my son bought me the complete 72 summit series games etc for my birthday and I'm looking forward to watching all the games again once the Canuck season is over in July. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

As someone who lived in Toronto for 5 years I disagree. Outside of Toronto there are parts of Ontario that are very cool.

Toronto and Vancouver are sort of opposites. In Toronto the people seem friendly, but they are really out for themselves.

In Vancouver people tend to be cold, but once you get to know them they are very warm and friendly. There's always exceptions of course.

I don't have the experience of living there, just work trips which I enjoyed, and getting to see the Jays live. 

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Black skate jersey is our unsung hero.

we need to wear these for the ENTIRE post season. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Agreed. All the bullshit and rumors they make up and distractions

Last time I was there, took the train in from Pearson to downtown, saw a jays game, walked all over downtown, had a great time.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1