[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Nowadays it may be hard to tell but when I was a kid there was a distinctive difference between a snowman and a snow woman.

Snowballs.

What did one snow "person" say to the other snow "person"?

Do you smell carrots?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

My wife and I went on a cruise last year and our first stop was Belize.

Now my wife loves apple pie so we found a cute little dinner that served apple pie for $1.25/slice and my wife just loved it.

Next stop was the Bahamas and we found another cafe that had pretty good pie but it was $4.99 a slice.

Best advice I could give if you ever go on a cruise is to keep and eye out for the pie rates of the Caribbean.

image.gif.b07438bd9b87977874fb3e7369669d97.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

What did one snow "person" say to the other snow "person"?

Do you smell carrots?

OMG !!!!!!!!!!   I see you're from Red Deer, Alberta - so you're forgiven and my sympathy to you - but what is a Snow Person BTW????   

Edited by RU SERIOUS
typo

1 minute ago, Mando27 said:

Oilers.

That's it that's the joke.

The joke is I read Bouchard is in the running for the Norris trophy.

We have now entered The Twilight Zone. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ABNuck said:

YUP! I used to go out and run when I was younger. Now the only thing that goes out is my back, and the only thing running is my nose...constantly...

And when someone sez "there's an APP for that", I usually just curl up on the couch and go to sleep.

Sounds like a poem, love it!

In all seriousness folks, Matheson leads all Habs dmen in ice time and has a +/- of minus31 on the season, Montembeault has only won 13 games and their second line tonight has a combined point total of 46, which is 20 points less than just Brock Boeser on our 2nd line. 

Cough, I think we all know where I am going with this: the best joke of the thread is currently starting warmups at the Visitors end of the rink.  

• Tank 1