[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

I remember the first Montreal Canadiens game back in 1910. I was just a young man, an apprentice blacksmith on the outskirts of the city. On weekends I'd help my father with his printing press shop. The buzz was electric about this new Montreal team. My father printed the score in this small community brochure.

The Royal Canadian Navy was established that same year.

Ahhh ... the memories. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

why? 

Him and his staff have done such a great job at developing young players, I suspect a young rebuilding team might want to poach him.

Take Chicago for example. I would think they’d have a ton of interest in him. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I remember the first Montreal Canadiens game back in 1910. I was just a young man, an apprentice blacksmith on the outskirts of the city. On weekends I'd help my father with his printing press shop. The buzz was electric about this new Montreal team. My father printed the score in this small community brochure.

The Royal Canadian Navy was established that same year.

Ahhh ... the memories. 

careful, @qwijjibo will get jealous. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Him and his staff have done such a great job at developing young players, I suspect a young rebuilding team might want to poach him.

ah. Well its always possible for sure. Usually teams don't stand in the way of folks getting into bigger roles elsewhere, which I actually like about the NHL. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

There were probably 31 teams trying to get Ian Clark from us a few years back. Thankfully he stayed loyal and sighed another contract here.

• Cheers 2