[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

S, no wait, that’s a snakes favorite.

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

Wild guess- R? 

1 minute ago, ABNuck said:

RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

you’d think it’d be RRR… but it be the SEAAA

😘🏴‍☠️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

If you don't like my big dong you ain't no friend of mine. 

OK...now I'm getting concerned about you...

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Nucker67 said:

Well, this thread sure took a wrong turn

Must win game. Going to have to record and watch later, but should be a good one. 

Speaking of record, that just reminded me;

My wife has been having a hard time falling asleep and we tried everything.

One day while Googling stuff I came across a study done back in the 70's how wasp noises helped people fall asleep. I managed to find an old 45 record with wasp noises on eBay so I bought it.

The night it came my wife put it on when she went to sleep while I was watching a Canucks game. About 15 minutes later she called me, angry because it wasn't working.

I was disappointed, but went and grabbed the record of the player, it is then I realized what the problem was, she had it on the B side.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Nucker67 said:

Well, this thread sure took a wrong turn

Must win game. Going to have to record and watch later, but should be a good one. 

Nope...it's a perfect game to experiment with some new stuff. Have fun tonight...dangle if you want (not talking to you Vancan, keep your dangles to yourself bud). In fact, let's start Silovs tonight. And put Hughes up at centre 🤣