[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

8 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!   I see you're from Red Deer, Alberta - so you're forgiven and my sympathy to you - but what is a Snow Person BTW????   

A non-binary pile of snow.

It was in response to an earlier joke...I guess you had to be there 😉

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Pardon the spelling and grammar of original post. A few drams were had drafting said post.  Was going to correct but then decided to enjoy this dram and the game soon to start.

Go Canucks Go!

PS. Ticket is now up on the 1st page 

You know the rules, distribution at my sole discretion but you must post here to have a chance at a share ... those on my ignore list will receive accounts on Oilers Fan Forums as compensation instead of cash

Edited by Rocket-68

8 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

The joke is I read Bouchard is in the running for the Norris trophy.

We have now entered The Twilight Zone. 

Friday Running GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vancan said:

St.Louis just won, Vegas is only 2 points ahead now. The Blues may be the first round match up if they keep it up. Luv seeing Vegas going down like this. 

canucks love st. lou in the first round. 

1 hour ago, Frozen Water Walker said:

Okay no one has said it yet so,,,, hockey players love home ice advantage,,,, better food, better sleep and most of all,,, less travel.

The further into the playoffs you go the more banged up you get, any advantage helps. 

Simple!

GCG

I would say 

most of all - players are getting laid.

More important then food, sleep and travel.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Vancan said:

St.Louis just won, Vegas is only 2 points ahead now. The Blues may be the first round match up if they keep it up. Luv seeing Vegas going down like this. 

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

What did one snow "person" say to the other snow "person"?

Do you smell carrots?

11 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!   I see you're from Red Deer, Alberta - so you're forgiven and my sympathy to you - but what is a Snow Person BTW????   

2 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

A non-binary pile of snow.

It was in response to an earlier joke...I guess you had to be there 😉

I thought your UCP - "Wicked Witch of the West" premier forbid the use of the term "Non-Binary" in your province punishable by 10 years of living in ................(wait for it)................."Deadmonton" ????

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I thought your UCP - "Wicked Witch of the West" premier forbid the use of the term "Non-Binary" in your province punishable by 10 years of living in ................(wait for it)................."Deadmonton" ????

Nope...I'd rather jump off the edge of Saskatchewan than live in Edmonton...

• Huggy Bear 1