[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Let's not cheer for opponents to play - we ain't toronto....

I know bubble memories for some but we've only had 2 wins in our last 9 games against the blues...including 2 losses out of 3 this year.

No easy teams in round 1.  Whoever gets in WC2 is going in hot.  

Preds looking unbeatable now. 2-0 on Panthers on the road. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Let's not cheer for opponents to play - we ain't toronto....

I know bubble memories for some but we've only had 2 wins in our last 9 games against the blues...including 2 losses out of 3 this year.

How about teams NOT to play then? Nashville is close to shutting out Florida. WTF is up with the Preds???

Side note Toronto can not really go up or down. Playing either Boston or Florida. They match up like shit with either lol. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, brilac said:

Just woke up from my nap! 

Just in time!

I feel a little groggy and tired, but I am here! 

looks like the jokes on you.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

Forgot we got DeSmith from Montreal. Hope he comes back to haunt them, even though he never played a game for them.

I doubtvtheres anything DeSmith coumd do to "haunt" them considering they aren't in a playoff race and a loss will just contribute to a higher draft pick 

Crap, this is one of a few games NHL SN blacks out for me. I live in Gatineau... Perhaps one of my fellow fans can recommend a stream, SVP. I reall want to see les habs be had by the fiesty Nucks...GCG

11 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

No easy teams in round 1.  Whoever gets in WC2 is going in hot.  

Preds looking unbeatable now. 2-0 on Panthers on the road. 

While that is true, some teams present more difficult matchups for the Canucks than others.