[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Wow we are over worked… don’t know which team is at the top of the League 

Meh, Habs came out with piss and vinegar. They'll wear down quick enough then we take over.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Dappskee said:

Yo, is the broadcast terrible??

like I can’t hear anything being said

all I hear is skates on ice…

Adjust balance..you're hearing the ice rnk mic..

1 minute ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Fucking Sportsnet trying to shake me down for extra to watch this game.  Piss me off.  I won't do it.

Have you tried tsn

1 minute ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Fucking Sportsnet trying to shake me down for extra to watch this game.  Piss me off.  I won't do it.

I hear ya. I'm in Gatineau and they say it's within the Canadien's market. Bullshit. I pay good money for NHL each year and they are forced to black out Habs games for all of Quebec.

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Great news

I know, I started on the final project for my last class around 9pm last night and did very well! It was writing/calculating/forecasting! 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Agree to disagree, that opening gives me goosebumps. 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh it's not that I dislike it(though I hate U2), it's more that it is in the past. This team is different than the teams when we used that, and I think they should have their own thing. What it is, no idea but wouldn't really like them trying to live in the past.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I know, I started on the final project for my last class around 9pm last night and did very well! It was writing/calculating/forecasting! 

awesome

lets score a goal for brilac nucks

• Cheers 1