[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

Just now, NHL Tyranny said:

I hear ya. I'm in Gatineau and they say it's within the Canadien's market. Bullshit. I pay good money for NHL each year and they are forced to black out Habs games for all of Quebec.

And I'm in Victoria, but maybe they're mixing it up wit Victoriaville 'cause it's just as blacked out here.

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

Oh it's not that I dislike it(though I hate U2), it's more that it is in the past. This team is different than the teams when we used that, and I think they should have their own thing. What it is, no idea but wouldn't really like them trying to live in the past.

They used it during the WCE era too iirc. I kinda like it as a distinctly Vancouver thing, at the very least bust it out one more time then move on, for old times sake. We can A2D

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Oh it's not that I dislike it(though I hate U2), it's more that it is in the past. This team is different than the teams when we used that, and I think they should have their own thing. What it is, no idea but wouldn't really like them trying to live in the past.

U2 is pretty bad.

Can anyone understand anything that is coming out of the color guy's mouth?  I can't understand him with the WHOLE MONTRÉAL TEAM'S BALLS IN HIS MOUTH.  God I hate these announcers.

1 hour ago, fanfor42 said:

My 6 year old grandson's favorite joke:

Why do they call them grown ups?

Cuz they grown every time they go to get up!

That's cute! My 6 year old niece wants to be bald just like grandpa! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

They used it during the WCE era too iirc. I kinda like it as a distinctly Vancouver thing, at the very least bust it out one more time then move on, for old times sake. We can A2D

Goosebumps. It would be epic.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1