[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

If anyone wants to watch the tsn feed. Don't. Button's commentary is unbearable. I also don't see that as a clear elbow missed. No idea what he's yapping about.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Wing said:

If anyone wants to watch the tsn feed. Don't. Button's commentary is unbearable. I also don't see that as a clear elbow missed. No idea what he's yapping about.

Not a chance in hell I'm watching TSN feed. That network is dying and there's a reason for it. Lol

• Like 3

Just now, Wing said:

Blatant embellishment. Nobody's head snaps back like that 

Just now, RookieFan said:

Montreal has a valid case of officials blantly ignoring penalties though its a bit unreal to witness Canadien players taking a beating with no calls

I didn't see anything that warranted a penalty on the Canucks. The Canadiens have a valid case on their 3rd penalty, as that was super weak.

What do you think the officials have missed/ignored that the Canucks have done?