[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

17 minutes ago, dannydog said:

I’d love to see the Canucks have hronek carry a pairing before they pay the man. If he wants 7+ mil to skate with Hughes that’s a non starter.IMO

Well said!    I hope they take him off the QH pairing before seasons end and we'll finaly get to see if he's worth $8 Million or $5 Million!

• Cheers 1

It’s hilarious how Ferraro mentioned that in all his years he’s never heard a team bitch at the refs so much in the first 10 minutes. When you’re a young team, pay your dues before you start yapping in the refs ears like you’re prime Gretzky. These kids will learn… or probably not

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JoGuitar said:

Big Zaddy!

I love it when you call me Big Zaddy 
Throw your hands in the air if you's a true player 
I love it when you call me Big Zaddy
To the honeys gettin' money, playin' the Habs like dummies 

Edited by Captkirk888
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Montreal has a valid case of officials blantly ignoring penalties though its a bit unreal to witness Canadien players taking a beating with no calls

So what would you call? Someone ramming their own face into an elbow?

I hate it when refs go all blant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The guy doing colour commentary, on the TSN feed is an angry, angry man.

For his broadcast partners sake I hope it is just for tonight, and I hope the same for his life/partners sake.

Edited by Gurn

5 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Montreal has a valid case of officials blantly ignoring penalties though its a bit unreal to witness Canadien players taking a beating with no calls

she doesnt even go here mean girls GIF

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Mik keeps getting better by the game. Good timing for the playoffs 

People were calling for his head. 

Patience is all that was required 

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Blatant embellishment. Nobody's head snaps back like that 

Tocchet was right on point about making an additional change to high-sticking penalty. Too much head snap-backs are going on in hockey, like soccer.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, farinush said:

he might be one of my favourite Canucks over the last little while. This guy is a proper hockey player. The way he skates, the way he’s built, the way he plays. He’s the perfect blend of old school hockey mixed with modern NHL 

Totally agree. I prioritize him over Myers... Maybe even Hronek if I'm being honest (if Hronek wants a payday).