[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Mando27 said:

I want the Canucks to send these habs fans home early tonight. Tuck them into bed next period.

face kiss GIF

Well they could have if their pp figured things out. It’s the one area that is making it harder on them. Not sure what they can do about it.

22 minutes ago, dannydog said:

I’d love to see the Canucks have hronek carry a pairing before they pay the man. If he wants 7+ mil to skate with Hughes that’s a non starter.IMO

Hronek is not a great puck defender.  Makes some dumb plays. Definitely not worth 7+.  

Too bad Zad can't learn how to pay on the right side over the Summer. (after we sign him)

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Dunno what the Montreal bench is bitching about? Nothing wrong with that hit by Juuls.

As per Ray they haven't shut up since the puck dropped....A team based in Quebec being a bunch of whiners...fitting....

🥸

• Haha 1

Just now, OrcaBait said:

Here is one I took with my good camera and a Magic mushroom lamp. It's my dad's favorite photo of Sweet-Pea.

Screenshot_20240318-203016.png

Sweet-Pea is so precious, and photogenic!

George was up at the TV staring at the game the other day.

She wanted to get a close up at the puck! 

I tried taking a picture, then she noticed and jumped down. 

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

9 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Montreal has a valid case of officials blantly ignoring penalties though its a bit unreal to witness Canadien players taking a beating with no calls

Oh gawd not this guy again.