[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

good period but that PP is still god awful.. since everything RT tried doesn't work.. why not let gonchar or sedin have a go at it.. can't be worse

Ya it’s just weird they are still after all this time reluctant to shoot. I mean a few blocked shots that hurt will open up shooting lanes. They just refuse.

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

good period but that PP is still god awful.. since everything RT tried doesn't work.. why not let gonchar or sedin have a go at it.. can't be worse

Myers to the front of the net for it.

please, just once. 

for shits and giggles 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Most people here have never laced up skates, nevermind taken sticks or equipment to the face. 

I've got 3 scars on my face alone. 2 from pucks and 1 from a stick smashed over my nose not to mention a broken foot, index finger and ACL tear.   Most of that from minor hockey to JR - much before the days of helmets but a couple from beer league play at 8 rinks.

......and I won't even get into the "Brain" issues from all those anvils.....Wile E. Coyote — Chuck Jones Online Catalog 2024

• Like 2

Just now, OrcaBait said:

I dunno if it's the fact she gets treats the moment I wake up, catnip and hour later, a nice wet treat breakfast, unlimited temptations, a charcoal water fountain and then a wet dinner every day...... She kinda likes me I guess...

I had a cat that loved kitty treats. 

The pet sitter came one morning and left the bag of kitty treats on the coffee table.

When she came back that evening, the bag had bite and scratch marks all over it with no kitty treats in it! 

This kitty does not like kitty treats. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RWJC said:

please, just once. 

for shits and giggles 

I advocated for that a long time ago and I was only half-joking.

Either it works or maybe he gets hurt and is out on LTIR.

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Dropkick Murphy’s to release a new single about their beloved Bruins called Slipping Down In Boston.

Great,  I haven't thought about that song for years and just thinking about it has it stuck in my head now 😆.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

No one is going to want to face Nashville.

Even though we all want to see Vegas crash and burn, it would be better to meet a team on the way down, than on the way up.

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

I've got 3 scars on my face alone. 2 from pucks and 1 from a stick smashed over my nose not to mention a broken foot, index finger and ACL tear.   Most of that from minor hockey to JR - much before the days of helmets but a couple from beer league play at 8 rinks.

......and I won't even get into the "Brain" issues from all those anvils.....Wile E. Coyote — Chuck Jones Online Catalog 2024

You have captured the final moments of my career in that image. Wish my trauma was hockey related, but from the blueline, I put the hurt on the other guys, they only hurt me when ibplayed in net, the horror, the horror.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Maybe just let it work itself out at this point.

i think they are beyond the point of working itself out. i think it needs a new voice coz they are doing the same thing over and over again.. tochett keeps talking about how he wants the powerplay to play.. but i've yet to see a change and it's been couple months now.. other than moving the personel around where it looked even worse.. so i'm not sure if it's the player tuning out tochett on the powerplay? or this is what tocchet teaches them? or our players ain't capable of making changes?

Just now, kilgore said:

Even though we all want to see Vegas crash and burn, it would be better to meet a team on the way down, than on the way up.

108 million cap hit roster is not the Vegas we're seeing. 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, RWJC said:

please, just once. 

for shits and giggles 

it'll be better than having EP in front of the net.. at one point i saw EP in front of the net again and suter took his spot..

• Cheers 1