[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

2 hours ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

I need to make friends here in Toronto. I mean I enjoy the time with the wife, but I'd like to meet people. I'm a social butterfly 

I can truly attest to that. We met at the Ottawa game! Great fan of our Nucks. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Mrs. Alf is happy the Habs are in town. She thinks this guy is adorable and would love to pinch his cheeks. Hard to argue with her on this matter. Is there a cuter player than Minni Mouse?image.png.f0c41fa4aa95ac9a9317d3d089566ac1.png

Awww 🙂 

• Huggy Bear 1

10 hours ago, Bob Long said:

I don't have the experience of living there, just work trips which I enjoyed, and getting to see the Jays live. 

I did my immigrant stint there '77 - '82.  Went to my first ever baseball game April '78 at Exhibition Stadium  ... had to chip the ice off the seats before sitting down!!

I've shared before, but most embarrassing moment was when my English g/f came over for Xmas '77 and I got 2 center ice 5th row company tickets to a Leaf's game.   Midst of crowd chanting,  there's this very English accented yelling "Ho, Heave, Ho"  .....  That's when I wished I'd had a brown paper bag!

Edited by Googlie
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Really.......................................Is there a bad university in the United States? If so, what kind of  university is it? - Quora

That's a Fraud University. First sign you are intelligent, you don't fall for scams. Unfortunately Pumpkinhead believes in the adage "There's a sucker born every minute.."

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, -dlc- said:

433091345_10160821739970549_649761444678

Wow! That 3rd line looks pretty scary.  Wonder if they'll play macabre music, dim the lights and let some bats fly around when that line's allowed onto the ice.     Makes me wonder if Tock-it put that line together to contain things.    Hope one of them breaks their jinx tonight - they are all overdue for a big game and no better team to do it against!    I'll light an extra candle at church for them today and hang onto to my Lucky Bingo Elephant tonight!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Our defense is maybe as good as it's ever been.

Although we could still use more depth, it's what people wanted and were begging for over the past few seasons in management addressing our issues on the blueline. We're in good shape when healthy.

Good quote from the article ...

"The Canucks are 18-3-2 with Carson Soucy in the lineup. Now, Soucy has played well in those 23 games, but unless you think he’s some vastly underrated borderline all-star, I would suggest to you that those numbers are less about Soucy being healthy, and more about the blueline being healthy."

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

With the way Mikheyev has been playing, his mobility, skating, and confidence in his knee, along with the energy Lafferty brings, I'm actually liking Mikheyev - Lindholm - Lafferty. 

• Thanks 1