[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Just at intl departures. How we playin?

Good, Z has 2 

Garland 

Mik Lindholm looking good 

lots of hits 

DeSmith solid 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s pretty crazy that after all the offense for the first half of the year we might not have any players hit the 100 point mark. I hope Miller can do it. He will have 12 games after this one. I just thought we would at least have one player. 

Canucks scored all their goals in the first half of the season. We knew the goals would eventually dry up. Hopefully they figure it out before the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

What a crock.

"Always happens". 

Guy works his ass off...even when he's taken a brutal shot block, etc. We wouldn't HAVE leads if he wasn't playing. At times, yes...he's gassed. He plays a hard game out there and there's NO WAY in hell you can somehow make him out to be lazy, a slacker or someone who doesn't care/try. Ridiculous.

When a hab had the puck on the boards he just stood there and looked at him, as promised, I came here to tell you he just switched off, but the Habs scored while I was on my way. But anyway, I'm done with this, let's hope we bring this one home in style.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s pretty crazy that after all the offense for the first half of the year we might not have any players hit the 100 point mark. I hope Miller can do it. He will have 12 games after this one. I just thought we would at least have one player. Anyone else see this as a problem moving forward? Seems like a lot of the teams at the top have a couple of players with 100 points.

1st place in the West with a young core, not concerned 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Button just said Miller is a hard player…..

Smart man that Button. I've been saying that all along for 47 seconds.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Jim McMahon said:

Canucks scored all their goals in the first half of the season. We knew the goals would eventually dry up. Hopefully they figure it out before the playoffs. 

Ya, it would just be nice to see a couple of players not struggle in the second half. Miller is the only one who has been consistent through the whole year. Crazy he might not even hit 100. More than likely he does, just didn’t see it being a struggle.

Just now, Kanagan said:

When a hab had the puck on the boards he just stood there and looked at him, as promised, I came here to tell you he just switched off, but the Habs scored while I was on my way. But anyway, I'm done with this, let's hope we bring this one home in style.

How many times are you going to explain that while you were signing in to say, “I told you so” you missed the goal?

• Haha 1