[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

That will always screw me up. Looking at ice level you see the real ads on the boards, then it pulls out and you see the digital ads.

Too trippy.

I know I've said this before, but I used to think the digital ads played at the games when it first started. Until one day while drinking wine at the game and staring at the boards. 

The ads were not moving. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya, it would just be nice to see a couple of players not struggle in the second half. Miller is the only one who has been consistent through the whole year. Crazy he might not even hit 100. More than likely he does, just didn’t see it being a struggle.

If all our top 6 guys were playing in unison it might be a different situation. I’m still happy with the season regardless of what happens in the playoffs. 

Just now, brilac said:

I know I've said this before, but I used to think the digital ads played at the games when it first started. Until one day while drinking wine at the game and staring at the boards. 

The ads were not moving. 

"Honest offisir...I drunk am not...."

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Podz is a beast tonight

19 hits, 4 in one shift

(Don't know the actual numbers, but it seems like that)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

If all our top 6 guys were playing in unison it might be a different situation. I’m still happy with the season regardless of what happens in the playoffs. 

Ya I know the chemistry has taken a huge hit. Hopefully they find some before the playoffs start.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

It would be interesting to know how long we've spent in the O zone in this game without getting a shot on goal

Including the pp. I am not sure if they had any on their 5 on 3.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Canuck You said:

Too many times I've argued and fought with these stupid Habs fans at our barn, I'm getting a lil' old for it so I am tossing the ring to you young-ins' ..Don't disappoint us!

Bilbo_gives_up_the_Ring.thumb.webp.6050ee345a9061edd530d8fafa8e8ad1.webp

200.gif

• Haha 2