[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Le Habs for the Heathens! 7PM PST (10PM EST) March 21 ... the We Appreciate the Overseas Fans that Start watching at 3AM Game!

Rocket-68

5 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

With the way Mikheyev has been playing, his mobility, skating, and confidence in his knee, along with the energy Lafferty brings, I'm actually liking Mikheyev - Lindholm - Lafferty. 

Great time to try it. That makes an unbelievable amounts of sense. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Winning the division could actually mean plying Nashville though. 

I want home ice advantage.

We had home ice in game 7 of the 2011 Finals and the whole team played like garbage. Home ice means nothing. Rest all your top guns and don’t worry about these meaningless points.

12 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

We had home ice in game 7 of the 2011 Finals and the whole team played like garbage. Home ice means nothing. Rest all your top guns and don’t worry about these meaningless points.

You don't "coast" at this point....you want the team getting rev'd up and into playoff mode.

Plus, you clinch before you even think about a plan like this.

• Upvote 3
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

You don't "coast" at this point....you want the team getting rev'd up and into playoff mode.

Plus, you clinch before you even think about a plan like this.

I guarantee home ice means a lot to the players, and if that's the case you don't question it. Let them play for whatever motivates them!

Okay no one has said it yet so,,,, hockey players love home ice advantage,,,, better food, better sleep and most of all,,, less travel.

The further into the playoffs you go the more banged up you get, any advantage helps. 

Simple!

GCG

33 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

I remember the very first time the Canucks beat Montreal and Jim Robson went nuts! Should be a win, but no excuse this time of year to not hammer them with everything.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/199112040MTL.html

I don't remember Robson going nuts. But I sure did, because we rarely beat Montreal in the Forum.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

For those getting home and need a price break on their dinner orders. 

Just looking out for y’all, to decrease costs.

I gave up on skip the dishes. Everytime i order, no matter how much I tip. The driver pics up my order then drives around for 45 minutes before finally dropping it off cold.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.I.M.E

I've never experienced a less reliable service with workers who could care even less.

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, JayDangles said:

I gave up on skip the dishes. Everytime i order, no matter how much I tip. The driver pics up my order then drives around for 45 minutes before finally dropping it off cold.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.I.M.E

I've never experienced a less reliable service with workers who could care even less.

I hear ya. Probably waited to pick up  multiple orders in order to increase their profit while decreasing their time/costs. 

Sorry for the PTSD. 

• Cheers 1

The hype associated with Canucks in playoffs will be absolutely insane. Fans, media and the province as a whole will be off the charts. Will the players let that affect their game or will they draw strength from it? We have experienced coaches who have seen it all. There are some Cup winners on the club so that will help.