[PGT] Poutine Swillers at Canucks

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Yeah there's no easy path. I want Vegas to miss so their cap shenanigans don't benefit them at all. That's it.

Yeah I hate Vegas even more then the Alberta teams 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Wing said:

Habs worked hard but the lack of fire power is evident. I think they're already regretting passing on Michkov. Reinbacher might turn out to be a solid top pair d, but they needed someone like Michkov to build around. 

When you see how Hughes is doing. Having as strong defence to keep goals out are just as important.

• Like 3

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Sorry it's hard to shake the past few seasons off completely.

But strong games where the team doesn't let up, helps a lot.

Understandable for sure. I’d love to get 2 rounds in this year. Most of this team doesn’t have a lot of playoff experience. Playoff experience is gonna be important for this group this year. I just hope this core can pull it off within 3 years and finally bring it home 

• Like 2

The horn went off when the Habs scored!??!, I was taking a leak when I came back and saw they scored... just watched the highlights, WTF!?!?! Piss poor performance by the horny horn guy!.FIRE HIM/HER..Them/They!

Edited by Canuck You
  • Vintage 1