[PGT] Poutine Swillers at Canucks

52 minutes ago, Wing said:

Habs worked hard but the lack of fire power is evident. I think they're already regretting passing on Michkov. Reinbacher might turn out to be a solid top pair d, but they needed someone like Michkov to build around. 

That's kind of the line you have to walk. RHD Is the hardest position to fill. But if you don't have some elite scoring talent no matter the position you can fill your boots with  St Hubert gravy.

Also where's @qwijjibo

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

That's kind of the line you have to walk. RHD Is the hardest position to fill. But if you don't have some elite scoring talent no matter the position you can fill your boots with  St Hubert gravy.

Also where's @qwijjibo

Instead of going BPA Benning tried to fill a D role when he picked Juiolevi. Seems Habs did the same with Reinbacher. They really stink and it’s fun to laugh at them. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Instead of going BPA Benning tried to fill a D role when he picked Juiolevi. Seems Habs did the same with Reinbacher. They really stink and it’s fun to laugh at them. 

Tired Alec Baldwin GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Dude move on. Schtik is tired . Last I checked Tkachuk is in Fla. And Pool Party sucks pucks. Yolandi's whatever bud sometimes picks don't work out. 

Edited by Hammertime
  • Cheers 4

When they put the camera on Garly at the end there, man does he look like Prince, especially then with the strands of hair hanging down.

Same height?

Edited by Kragar
  • Haha 4

Thought it was pretty pathetic of the Habs, that the 2nd guy had to come and grab Garly when he and Xhekaj were trading jabs.

But then, they are pretty pathetic lately.

Edited by Kragar

1 hour ago, Devron said:

Honestly I think I want Vegas in the first round. I mean them missing the playoffs would be hilarious but it would be so sweet to knock them out first round too 

I found it hilarious if Canucks end up finishing first in the west and their reward, defending cup champion Golden Knights as their first round opponent opponent just like 2011 and their reward is the first round cup champions Blackhawks both times plus 2012 Kings that won the Cup.  Every time they have a great season, they end up facing the Cup Champions.  Let's hope for a better result.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Kevlar said:

You know, for a team that loses all these games to horrible teams lower in the standings... the Canucks still have a shot at finishing first in the league. 🙂

Go Canucks Go!

Go figure, the coach were concerned about the letdown last week and it worked.  Let's have them facing adversity in sprint after a long marathon.   I can see offense not clicking and not firing all cylinder and yet they still put up 4 goals.  My biggest concern is the Vegas as our reward for the first round with their players returning from long injury list for game 1.  So let's see what will happen and maybe a change in standing for once.  

5 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

I think loading up with the lotto line at the end of periods one and two should be a common thing in the postseason. Even though they got scored on tonight. They did have a solid shift and had some good looks. 

Yeah, I noticed that.  That is what they will use in the playoffs, maybe the perfect time to try that from end of period shifts then switch the line full-time when playoffs start.  Again, I'm weary of opponent coach being able to figure us out if we show them our hands.