[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

3 minutes ago, Falcons said:

Ya he seemed kinda shocked his kid dropped the gloves I think 

proud papa iam sure 

My aunt has the same thing as Bruce Willis and the way he looked reminded me of her look.

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, unbelievably selfless act that showed just what kind of guy he is.  Also a hell of an actor although no matter what he does I keep seeing Mr. Pink.

I dunno, hrs always Donny to me

"Shut the fuck up Donny"

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Falcons said:

Imagine him trying to carry someone down a ladder from the third floor in the middle of a working structure fire

he made the right career choice 

My best friends sister in law was RCMP, she was just under 5' and I'd be surprised if she broke a 100 pounds. Within two years she had a desk job as she could no longer wear her gun belt as it gave her back problems.

3 hours ago, Lewlowned said:

To be fair, I think the single fair is like $60 and an annual pass is $65.

I’ve ended up with an annual pass before because $5 more now versus having to pay ANOTHER $60 if I happen to go again made the first $60 less painful.

Though I don’t know if ever did go twice in a year…

Anyway, GO CANUCKS GO! Going to the game with a flames fan so hoping for a stomp!

I did that too but it was about 30 years ago. I can’t remember what I paid, but similar idea.

i imagine Brock gets a lot of visitors over the course of a year, and if they haven’t been on a suspension bridge before it’s a pretty cool experience.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

If you'd been punched in the head as many times as he has you'd probably look out of it too

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I recently read somewhere hockey fighters on average live 10 years less than no fighters.

1 minute ago, Captkirk888 said:

I did that too but it was about 30 years ago. I can’t remember what I paid, but similar idea.

i imagine Brock gets a lot of visitors over the course of a year, and if they haven’t been on a suspension bridge before it’s a pretty cool experience.

I still like the Lynn Canyon one better.  I've gotten lucky and myself and my ex were the only people on it.  Cool feelling making the whole bridge move with you.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

My best friends sister in law was RCMP, she was just under 5' and I'd be surprised if she broke a 100 pounds. Within two years she had a desk job as she could no longer wear her gun belt as it gave her back problems.

davybelt.gif

3 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’m gonna be so tired by game time, had to pick up my wife’s new pet duck today.

She was so excited she woke me up at the quack of dawn.

Sorry.

How much was the bill?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Captkirk888 said:

I actually preferred going hiking around the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge.

• Thanks 1

All right ladies and gents, we are so close to game time.

I wanna see these boys flying outta the gate and pressure hard like we know they can do. Control the flow and they will control the game!

Predictions:

6-1 Vancouver

First goal: Brock BOESER

First penalty: Calgary Slashing

Also fist goal Special edition Cookie dough Mars bar to share with @EverSince71

P.S. Sweet-Pea Has picked the Canucks to win!

IMG_20240323_185122_511.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I still like the Lynn Canyon one better.  I've gotten lucky and myself and my ex were the only people on it.  Cool feelling making the whole bridge move with you.

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I actually preferred going hiking around the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge.

Did you bump into King Heffy there? Hold on, have you too ever been seen together? Hmmmm….

• Haha 1