[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Just now, King Heffy said:

I'm really glad he wasn't traded.  I suspect he was part of the ask for a rental.

With the season he's had I would've been enroute to Rogers with a pitchfork! 

Angry peasants protest demonstration. A crowd of people with a pitchfork  shovel rake. Riot workers vector silhouette Stock Vector | Adobe Stock

Sigh man.  You can be rest assured that when there's a Canucks or Flames game on CBC, fans of both teams will be treated to the almighty Oilers homer Harnarayan Singh.  It must honestly suck for him too to always get stuck with non-Oilers games.  I really don't get it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, Miss Korea said:

Sigh man.  You can be rest assured that when there's a Canucks or Flames game on CBC, fans of both teams will be treated to the almighty Oilers homer Harnarayan Singh.  It must honestly suck for him too to always get stuck with non-Oilers games.  I really don't get it.

CBC trolling both fanbase 

• Like 1

Just now, Miss Korea said:

What's really sad is the Oilers pbp guy is such a homer that Oilers fans complain about Singh too.  

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

How many votes would it take to have our own play by play crew in for Saturday games? 👹

If there were 10 million votes, they still wouldn’t listen. 

• Sad 1