[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

1 minute ago, Captkirk888 said:

Did you bump into King Heffy there? Hold on, have you too ever been seen together? Hmmmm….

I think this is the first time in all the posts I've ever made I actually agreed with him.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

My best friends sister in law was RCMP, she was just under 5' and I'd be surprised if she broke a 100 pounds. Within two years she had a desk job as she could no longer wear her gun belt as it gave her back problems.

Maybe that was the cop that dropped me haha.....what a superstar she was.

Just now, Captkirk888 said:

Any duck is better than a goose, they get me down…

My dad brought a goose home when I was a kid and told me it was our new pet, within a few days I made him mad and he told me my goose was cooked, we ate it that night. (true story)

I also had a pet monkey but that's another story.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

My dad brought a goose home when I was a kid and told me it was our new pet, within a few days I made him mad and he told me my goose was cooked, we ate it that night. (true story)

Did you ever slap it?

Edited by Captkirk888
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Oilers lose & Leafs have a brutal third. Not a bad start to HNIC

At least the game didn't go to OT, as per tradition of the Laffs game before ours on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

thats fucking savage

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

How did you get that monkey off your back?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PeteyBOI said:

thats fucking savage

I was used to it, he was always bringing animals home to eat. Every christmas for a few days before we had a couple carps swimming in our bathtub.

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Least no singh right? Shorty surely.

It's very likely we get that Albertan homer Singh again, with mr. obvious Debrusk.

• Wiener 1