[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

26 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Should be an easy win by us. Our stars need to get firing again. Petey, Miller and Boeser are slowing down a bit, we might not have a 100pt player this season whereas at one point it looked like we'd have 2 (maybe even more lol).

7-5 Canucks in a wild one

What league are you watching where any game is an easy win? 

Also how is 7-5 an “easy win”? 😂

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 3

Kuzmenko focused on Flames, not stirring pot before first Canucks matchup

https://canoe.com/sports/hockey/nhl/calgary-flames/kuzmenko-focused-on-flames-not-stirring-pot-before-first-canucks-matchup/wcm/e9fafec9-d6ef-44bd-9f1f-49d91e7069ae

Andrei Kuzmenko’s eyes light up when he’s asked about eating at Vancouver’s restaurants.

The Russian likes sushi, that much is clear, and even the most hardened Calgarian knows that the sushi in Vancouver can’t be beat.

Otherwise, though, the Calgary Flames winger wasn’t about to provide bulletin-board material about his time with the Canucks, who he’ll face for the first time since being traded in the package that saw Elias Lindholm moved the other way.

“It was good. It was a good time,” Kuzmenko said. “It’s a good city, good fans and good coaches and stuff, good players. Vancouver is a good moment for me, I like this time in Vancouver, but now is my next page in Calgary.

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, ABNuck said:

There shall be no Dad jokes in this thread...for fear of a lifetime ban by Sharpshooter.

As tempted as I am I’m already in the hot box and don’t want to get burnt. Can’t have Sharpshooter snuff me out.

• Like 2

So, I broke down and bought a Captain BACKLUND flames jersey, what a fiasco that was, dealing the NHL.SHOP calgary team store was a headache and a half, but I eventually got the jersey. For the hassle of them sending me many of them without the "C" first, I got a 50% off coupon and used it to buy an NHL.SHOP Canucks team store Captain HUGHES jersey...which arrived with no issues very promptly. 

Tonight is the first game I can hang them both in view near the TV and really enjoy Hughes undressing Mikael and scoring on his line, hehehehe. LOVIN IT.

2 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

So, I broke down and bought a Captain BACKLUND flames jersey, what a fiasco that was, dealing the NHL.SHOP calgary team store was a headache and a half, but I eventually got the jersey. For the hassle of them sending me many of them without the "C" first, I got a 50% off coupon and used it to buy an NHL.SHOP Canucks team store Captain HUGHES jersey...which arrived with no issues very promptly. 

Tonight is the first game I can hang them both in view near the TV and really enjoy Hughes undressing Mikael and scoring on his line, hehehehe. LOVIN IT.

But why would you get a Flames jersey?