[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Is it just me or is the ice really bad again? It’s starting to become an issue every game. I hope they have plans to improve it at some point. I am sure the technology has changed and maybe they have to update the system. I dunno.

The puck seems to be bouncing more than usual, maybe the pucks are not frozen enough.

• Thanks 1

I remember when we were in the same position the Flames are in, needing something like 24/28 points to hit the magic number for making the playoffs. And a part of me always still wanted to believe lol.

Now we are on top of the conference, maybe NHL too!

• Cheers 1

Just now, Super19 said:

I remember when we were in the same position the Flames are in, needing something like 24/28 points to hit the magic number for making the playoffs. And a part of me always still wanted to believe lol.

Now we are on top of the conference, maybe NHL too!

Ya, it’s a bit odd we don’t have to stress at the end. We get to do that the team doesn’t and can’t. I just love that we know we’re going to have some games in the playoffs and likely home advantage.

• Cheers 1