[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

34 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Oh, I missed that part: their captain is a relative of mine. hehe. Sad but true. I held out hope he would be traded to the Canucks for like 11 years or so, but now he is Captain of the Lames, so its now or never for a jersey with my name on it. lol

He is also my last chance, I think, of having my name on the CUP, so he better be traded to a contender next year. 

Ill Allow It GIF

• Haha 2

Canucks are in a good place right now. D-core is healthy, just imagine that. Demko is getting close and Joshua should be back in another week. The depth is there to allow RT to experiment a little. I expect the coaching is already well primed with playoff scenarios.

• Cheers 1

Yooo is anyone else getting the subscribe ad at the top with Tavares, McDavid, and Kravstov as the Canuck featured?? 😂

If you needed any proof that Russian bots are running this site…

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yooo is anyone else getting the subscribe ad at the top with Tavares, McDavid, and Kravstov as the Canuck featured?? 😂

If you needed any proof that Russian bots are running this site…

I'm getting Red Robin ads. Now i'm hungry for a burger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Did she just move to Vancouver or something? Who doesn't know the Cap Suspension Bridge?

I know right? That part was weird. I found Boeser awkwardly funny actually. Who has a season's pass to the cap suspension bridge?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CaribouCanuck said:

I have a feeling the Canucks are going to win this in a very close game. Kuz deserves a massive standing ovation. 

Maybe JR can swing a deal at intermission with Cgy to unload Mik and Lind-🏠 for Kuz, two 1st Rd Picks, a conditional 3rd or 4th, two defensive prospects (one of them very promising) and his reputation back!

• Wiener 3