[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

5 hours ago, grumpyone said:

in other news.... this may be the only game that I actually root for the Laffs to win..... over the Coilers. 

no 3 point game, please

I'm hearing rumours the Van-Cal game might be postponed so that national audiences can take in what eastern media are billing as a possible Stanley Cup preview, featuring Canada's best 2 teams and best 2 players. 

(Honesly, to hear them talk it's like Winnipeg and Vancouver don't exist. I guess nobody looks at the standings anymore.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I know right? That part was weird. I found Boeser awkwardly funny actually. Who has a season's pass to the cap suspension bridge?

Maybe lots of cute women go there, and he get's to play Prince Charming. 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Goalie Interference said:

I'm hearing rumours the Van-Cal game might be postponed so that national audiences can take in what eastern media are billing as a possible Stanley Cup preview, featuring Canada's best 2 teams and best 2 players. 

(Honesly, to hear them talk it's like Winnipeg and Vancouver don't exist. I guess nobody looks at the standings anymore.)

Isn't 7pm Eastern Time "Prime Time" for Ontario and Quebec?

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Excited for Kuzy's return game, you know Calgary is going to be up for it so hopefully we are aswell. 

It should be a high tempo game as Cgy is fighting for its life and Canucks trying to avoid falling further down the standings and lose home ice advantage in 1 or more playoff series - assuming we go far.  Hope they ALL show up tonight and if so we should win this.

Can't see Marky saving their sorry asses tonight. The only reason he's playing is because Vladar is injured.

We need to make sure we don't pick up any injuries, so they'll need to look out for dirty hits from Pospisil and other low life

I think we are too good to lose to these clowns

5-1 Nucks

Zed to keep his goal streak going

29 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm getting Red Robin ads. Now i'm hungry for a burger.

I’m getting Govt of Alberta propaganda ads… time to turn on the VPN and virtually leave this place again… 🤨😁

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Stream The Centre of The Universe | Listen to podcast episodes online for  free on SoundCloud

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

There was a lot of hype for win-van.  Should a sports network not hype a game between tor-edm, featuring two of the best offensive players in the world?

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

While I am cheering that they both lose this game, I lean towards Laffs absolutely steamrolling the Coilers this game.

• Cheers 3

10 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

While I am cheering that they both lose this game, I lean towards Laffs absolutely steamrolling the Coilers this game.

I hope they both beat the fucking shit out of each other! 😆

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, stawns said:

There was a lot of hype for win-van.  Should a sports network not hype a game between tor-edm, featuring two of the best offensive players in the world?

hype it till the cows come home. But don't make Canucks fans wait for their game. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Reckless said:

Is there any update for Joshua’s return? I think I remember Alvin saying he should be back in ten days to 2 weeks around March 10th? Does anyone know? 

I usually take what they say…then double it…I hate it but a lot if times it’s true. I hate the dreaded week to week injuries…they always seem to last a month

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I usually take what they say…then double it…I hate it but a lot if times it’s true. I hate the dreaded week to week injuries…they always seem to last a month

you can only go week to week 3 times before it's a month. seems reasonable. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1