[PGT] Lames at Canucks

3 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Two thoughts:

1. I love this team!

2. I can't wait to watch Edmonton and Vegas beat the living piss outta each other in the 1st round...

As it stands , Vancouver will play VGK’s in the first round. 

1 hour ago, Canadian_Kanga said:

woohoo!

Well done Hoglander!  (Hoggie?)

And De Smith.  Great job.

According to those officials, nothing ever, anytime, can be considered a penalty shot.  lol

Huberdope got the shot off meanwhile Miller didn't so Miller should have gotten the penalty shot

• MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I know but with like 11 games remaining I do not expect that to last.

I’m not sure how you figure that to happen.

Edmonton has gained 8 or 9 points on their deficit with Vancouver since December. 

I doubt they are going to gain 10+ points in the next 3 weeks and format a record which beats Vancouver in any tie breaker. 

Realistically the only way for Edmonton to meet VGK in the first round is for Edmonton to win the conference ( not happening) and VGK  holding the last wildcard in the conference ( likely to happen). 

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I’m not sure how you figure that to happen.

Edmonton has gained 8 or 9 points on their deficit with Vancouver since December. 

I doubt they are going to gain 10+ points in the next 3 weeks and format a record which beats Vancouver in any tie breaker. 

Realistically the only way for Edmonton to meet VGK in the first round is for Edmonton to win the conference ( not happening) and VGK  holding the last wildcard in the conference ( likely to happen). 

or Vegas catch the Kings

54 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya and he’s likely missing the playoffs again this year. Hope he enjoys the long golf season.

I remember initially wanting him re-signed, then watched him closer never defending his players as they were taking cheap shots right in front of him, he would have rather stayed on ice to pad his totals, than get involved unlike his teammates who defended him (He was a false hollow idol to follow)

Yeah, how quickly things have changed 😃

His comment hasn't aged so well either within less than a year of his famous quote

Remember when he was asked about the rink, the atmosphere and energy of the fans involvement in NY (He was not asked to make a comparison between Vancouver and Islanders)

“Yeah, I mean it’s been unbelievable,” Horvat said. “It’s a lot better than Vancouver and I’ll tell you that for free.”  (I love Shane Obriens comment)

Now so quickly

We have way better leadership in management, coaches and captain

I mean it's been unbelievable, It's been a lot better since the changes and I'll tell you that for free 🙂

• Cheers 3

A well oiled machined, a bunch of navy seal teams out there planting c4, causing all kinds

of mayham all over the place. 

the flames were like: flame thrower fire GIF!!!!!

Petterson was like: Freezing Mortal Kombat GIF by PlayStation!!!!!

Then hoglander was all: reptile-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-2.gif!!!!

Just so awesome to see all the moving parts coming together like some terrible doomsday machine. Its dawning

on the rest of the Canadian teams who the top dog is. We legit belong at the top, even in my most crusty, brutal,

salty, jaded, twisted, janky mind of mine by god this is the best team we have ever assembled. 

ALL. The way to the cup baby! 

• Cheers 2

21 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I know but with like 11 games remaining I do not expect that to last.

@BCNeil pointed out that your scenario could well happen if VGK were to surpass the kings and everything else remained constant. I missed that possibility.