[PGT] Lames at Canucks

2 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

If our bottom 6 is shaping up to be 

Dak Lindholm Blueger

Mik Laff Podkolzin

Depth: PDG Aman 

That looks great to me. 

I'm looking fwd to playoff Podz. I don't think we've seen the best of him yet. 

You think Suter sticks in the top 6?

1 hour ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Can't wait to get my Miller Diwali jersey

May I interest you in an genuine Surrey T-shirt or Hoodie with authentic Bullet Holes from Diwali night celebrations in Surrey - while you're waiting for the other to arrive?

Surrey Crime T-Shirts Upset City Hall | HuffPost British ColumbiaSurrey Crime T-Shirts Upset City Hall | HuffPost British Columbia

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hockeyville88 said:

I was at this game by invite of the Canucks and honestly could not believe the vibe in the arena. The fans were so lively all game long, singing and chanting from puck drop to the final buzzer. Even in the elevators and out on the streets, fans were chatting with each other, high-fiving, and talking about how great the game was. Even on the skytrain home, I struck up a conversation with a few fans. It is so great to see our city galvanized around the team again for the first time in a long time. Let’s hope the boys can keep it going for as long as possible

Thats what happens when this team is winning and playoff bound. Unlike the joke of a regime we had previously, this management for the most part made the right moves and the city is all the better for it. Gonna be a nice economic boost, hopefully they'll make it far

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Absolutely. 

kick this guy out of the top 6.
i want to try Podkolzin to add a huge forechecking ability to Miller-Boeser line.

Podkolzin Miller Boeser

Hoglander Petey Garland

Mikheyev Lindholm Joshua

Suter Blueger Lafferty

PdG

now we can talk. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Barnstorm said:

I’m not sure how you figure that to happen.

Edmonton has gained 8 or 9 points on their deficit with Vancouver since December. 

I doubt they are going to gain 10+ points in the next 3 weeks and format a record which beats Vancouver in any tie breaker. 

Realistically the only way for Edmonton to meet VGK in the first round is for Edmonton to win the conference ( not happening) and VGK  holding the last wildcard in the conference ( likely to happen). 

If we beat LA on Monday Vegas will be 2 points back with a game in hand - Vegas could still end up 3rd in the div and face Edmonton if they edge out LA.