[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

Game over.  Anybody that wants to play LA in the playoffs is nuts.  The game is all about luck and bounces.  No way I'd take that gamble.  Rather be able to beat a team off of pure hockey.  LAK hockey is when a team doesn't have enough talent and skill.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Overachieved would be a valid point if it wasn’t consistently the whole season, but I don't mind being overlooked at all. 

I think it's pretty fair to pick other teams. We're a mystery after last year, especially if you're not a Canuck fan. If there weren't 7 other elite teams I'd question it but it's basically an 8 sided coin flip at this point. You've also got Edm, Dal, Col, and Vgs all significantly more experienced in playoff hockey.

Just now, WHL rocks said:

DeSmith not holding his net. He's all over the place 

It’s good that we’re playing our best defensive hockey of the season cause it has really is covering up his flaws

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pickly said:

DeSmith needed to catch that puck

that’s the big difference between him and demko, demko traps almost everything, Desmith spits out rebounds like they’re halloween treats for the opposition 

• Like 1

Just now, HKSR said:

Game over.  Anybody that wants to play LA in the playoffs is nuts.  The game is all about luck and bounces.  No way I'd take that gamble.  Rather be able to beat a team off of pure hockey.  LAK hockey is when a team doesn't have enough talent and skill.

Demko in net this is 1-1 still. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

2003 Minnesota Wild vibes. Not interested. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1