[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

3 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

It's like you haven't seen Canucks vs LA for the last decade? 

It's like you think we're playing playoffs that happened already. Did you not watch the team we have this year that is far better than any Canucks team we've had in ten years.

Comparing the LA Kings of the past against Canucks of the past is irrelevant.

• Cheers 2

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

It's like you think we're playing playoffs that happened already. Did you not watch the team we have this year that is far better than any Canucks team we've had in ten years.

Comparing the LA Kings of the past against Canucks of the past is irrelevant.

The evidence points to the contrary. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Hogs has played well. Just hasn’t found the score sheet BB6 has been invisible though. Too slow for games of this pace. 

JT and Boes have both been invisible, but that happens every time PDG get put with them, they are playing short handed everytime they are out there.

They also have had a revolving door on their wing lately, dunno why we keep doing this shit, let chemistry build.

5 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Nope.

We've carried most of the play and they've gotten lucky on their goals. They're also getting away with a whole lot of holding the stick and interference.

As we are.  Kings feed just showed a clip from early in the 2nd when JT fought along the boards for 8 seconds holding a Kings players stick ... and no call.   Refs are getting into playoff mode

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

I think it’s guarantee loss if we face Kings.

we might have a slight chance vs Vegas. 

It is looking more and more like its the Kings we don't want to meet in the first round.

I still don't quite know why though.  Prove me wrong in the third boys, prove . me . wrong!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

JT and Boes have both been invisible, but that happens every time PDG get put with them, they are playing short handed everytime they are out there.

They also have had a revolving door on their wing lately, dunno why we keep doing this shit, let chemistry build.

JT has had good puck pursuit and he’s finishing checks. Was 9 for 12 on the face off dot. Not invisible if you understand Hockey to any degree beyond points.