[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

4 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Anson Carter calling Anze Kopitar "Kopi" is embarassing.

Guy is an awful hockey panelist.

Its a pretty standard nickname for him as a first ballot HOFer?

I bet you get mad at your own targeted advertisements 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cusm said:

The better team is trailing. I still feel well entertained. Fast, tough game.
And above all, nothing lost yet.

"Trust the process.". --Rick Tocchet 

7 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Nope.

We've carried most of the play and they've gotten lucky on their goals. They're also getting away with a whole lot of holding the stick and interference.

I don't know if every ref that ref the LA game is like that all year long.  I don't watch LA games.  They are also top of their game at PK all year long. Hopefully we could figure them out in time and I mean, they basically play the same strategy for 3 games and it seems to be effective.  

3 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

I'm going to watch the playoffs. Sounds like you've already decided their fate.

Wouldn’t worry about Josh. He’s always critical 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dude said:

Oh hey,absolutely useless fucking Brock Boeser  contributing shit to another game.Miller must just seethe in his stall between periods wondering when that moron is going to do anything but float for another game.

Dude.

You hate Boeser I get. What I don't get is how ranting like a 14-year old can help you make your point?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Devron said:

Wouldn’t worry about Josh. He’s always critical 

I'm critical when they deserve it then all the snowflakes show up like I just insulted their mom or something 😂

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

I'm critical when they deserve it then all the snowflakes show up like I just insulted their mom or something 😂

We’ve played pretty solid. Not like other games where we’ve been down like that horrible showing vs the Caps 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

I think it’s guarantee loss if we face Kings.

we might have a slight chance vs Vegas. 

Nonsense.  This is a hard fought SC style game and the only reason LA has the lead is due to

2 unlucky goals.  Give our guys some credit.  They are playing a tough battle. GCG.

Canucks will likely lose this game, as it will be very difficult to come back against a 2 goal lead

in this kind of game.  As far as I'm concerned, they have played very well so far.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Dude.

You hate Boeser I get. What I don't get is how ranting like a 14-year old can help you make your point?

Maybe Dude is Eddie Vedder! I think we found him! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

JT has had good puck pursuit and he’s finishing checks. Was 9 for 12 on the face off dot. Not invisible if you understand Hockey to any degree beyond points. 

I am talking offensively, and am not saying JT has been playing badly because he hasn't. But offensively this game that line has been invisible, but again when you are playing with a guy who is a healthy scratch when we are healthy you are shorthanded. PDG looks good on the 4th line at times, because he plays lesser competition, put him against better competition and you can tell he shouldn't be there.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Nope.

We've carried most of the play and they've gotten lucky on their goals. They're also getting away with a whole lot of holding the stick and interference.

There'd going to be a lot more holding Interference etc in the playoffs...

Both LA amd VGK are heavy physical teams both are playoffs type teams.. 

I'd much rather play NSH... not a doubt..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Need Lindholm and Juulsen in this game.

Lindholm winning 60% of F/O doesn't hurt that's for sure. And Juulsen is a gem league Min and playing that well is a hail marry for a playoff team

13 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

They were eliminated by the soft af Oilers, not that tough 😂

That's just a comment to get a lot of upvotes on CFF not a serious comment.  

1 minute ago, Devron said:

We’ve played pretty solid. Not like other games where we’ve been down like that horrible showing vs the Caps 

They brought energy and were playing well defensively. Pucks on net is all im saying. You guys get in a tizzy so fast about anyone not farting rainbows that you fail to read the criticisms, warranted or not.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

JT and EP haven't been great. 

EP certainly hasn't been looking like a playoff threat to anyone since he signed his contract.     While JT has been and he is entitled to an off game once in a blue moon - he's earned it.   Hopefully EP can dial things up in time for the playoffs because if he plays like this in the post season, it's going to be short 1 series playoff for us because JTM can't do everything while our supposed number one player coast along in la-di-da fashion. 

Edited by RU SERIOUS
typo

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

They brought energy and were playing well defensively. Pucks on net is all im saying. You guys get in a tizzy so fast about anyone not farting rainbows that you fail to read the criticisms, warranted or not.

Yeah fair enough 

4 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Its a pretty standard nickname for him as a first ballot HOFer?

I bet you get mad at your own targeted advertisements 

And as much as I can't stand the "Queens," they were teammates when they (barf) won the Stanley Cup. 

• Like 1