[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

22 minutes ago, Dude said:

Oh hey,absolutely useless fucking Brock Boeser  contributing shit to another game.Miller must just seethe in his stall between periods wondering when that moron is going to do anything but float for another game.

Eddie? 

• Haha 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

What’s McDavid’s record against us this season? 

I think we were fortunate, he was sleeping first 15 games of the season. And it’s worth mentioning that Skinner was playing .820 hockey. I’m looking forward to playing them when they’re playing their best hockey and see if we can still be that dominate. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

I think we were fortunate, he was sleeping first 15 games of the season. And it’s worth mentioning that Skinner was playing .820 hockey. I’m looking forward to playing them when they’re playing their best hockey and see if we can still be that dominate. 

Doubt it. 
might be close 

Say what you want about Myers, I think he's the only one even attempting shots tonight. 

Tocchet needs to put Lotto line together. To not use your best weapons, down 2 in the third is fucking idiotic.

This 1-3-1 defence bullshit is effective. But it also BORING. It's boring hockey for boring people. Jesus, it's so dull it's like watching flies fuck!!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

That's just a comment to get a lot of upvotes on CFF not a serious comment.  

No it’s factual too. Quit acting like this is the Kings of a decade ago, this team hasn’t earned an automatic series loss call they’ve been little more than one and done for almost 10 years now. 

Regardless of whether Canucks win or not, I think it's good for them to play in games where they're down despite a pretty good game. They need to be able to fight back in 3rd periods sometimes, because the Canucks arent going to score first in every games in the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Whatever u say edmonton fan. I think I'll go on rhe oiler forum and call myself northern_oiler

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Doubt it. 
might be close 

I think a well controlled 4-2, 5-3 win would be huge for us and remove any doubt that we can play with the big guns when it matters. This team has definitely earned where they’re at though.