[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

This 1-3-1 defence bullshit is effective. But it also BORING. It's boring hockey for boring people. Jesus, it's so dull it's like watching flies fuck!!!!!

Agreed. But, it’s how we beat Vegas last time. 

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I think we were fortunate, he was sleeping first 15 games of the season. And it’s worth mentioning that Skinner was playing .820 hockey. I’m looking forward to playing them when they’re playing their best hockey and see if we can still be that dominate. 

Playing their best, losing to Ottawa and needing help to beat Montreal? They’re one trick pony at best. 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

JT and Boes have both been invisible, but that happens every time PDG get put with them, they are playing short handed everytime they are out there.

They also have had a revolving door on their wing lately, dunno why we keep doing this shit, let chemistry build.

It seems like my argument earlier today about catalyst players with was is racking up evidence

This is why we don’t wanna play LA.

They take all the skill out of the game, are masters at scoring garbage goals, and don’t give you a sniff when they have the lead

Oh and the refs seem to not call anything on them.

Just now, DeNiro said:

They take all the skill out of the game, are masters at scoring garbage goals, and don’t give you a sniff when they have the lead

It's also just the most boring hockey you can watch. If 32 teams played like this the league wouldn't exist.

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

The ref are falling into a bad habit calling the game like that.  I don't think the league likes that style.

• Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

2003 Minnesota Wild vibes. Not interested. 

TOTALLY.  Someone will knock them off in the playoffs simply because of luck and bounces.

Can someone explain what the Canucks players are thinking? They just seem off, like they are being bored into submission. It's like they can't be bothered to play, because the type of play is so dull.

18 shots on goal with only about 11 minutes to go in the 3rd. BORING!

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan