[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

Just now, DSVII said:

Myers is dragging down every pairing he's been part of tonight.

He can’t keep up with Hughes, at least the other pairings are not relied upon for offence.  But tocchet being idiotic and pairing them together again probably cost the game

I do not like our odds against the Kings in the playoffs. The only team that scares me. Our stars just get stuffed so hard against them. Maybe Joshua can be the answer, but so far they just school our team. They are so frickin' boring to watch too.

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

I suspect JR/PA are going to instruct RT to split them up for awhile to prove to Horn-Wreck that he is'nt worth $8M on his upcoming contract negotiations when he turns into another average looking - but solid defenceman - like any of the others once he doesn't have QH to pad his stats and make him look better than he actually is.      

That’s not how it works and would be an absurd course of action 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Can’t just do it against the easier teams.

They’re gonna have to find a way to get to the open ice even if there not much.

Whatever kings are doing, it's effective. 

Nux have last change but it seems like Tocchet and players aren't able to adjust and break through yet. 

Just now, J-23 said:

The coaching staff is going to have to make a difficult decision moving forward.

Juulsen should be in the game tonight.

Myers and Cole should be out of the lineup before him like it’s been since halfway through the season

This is one of those games where I feel if Joshua is in our third line will give us some life. The relentless forecheck and energy isn't there tonight. I see only Hughes trying to make things happen but the forwards can't get as anything through.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Myers is dragging down every pairing he's been part of tonight.

What is he, -3 tonight ? Nope , even and more shots than JT and BB combined . He’s not the problem tonight.

Edited by igorwasgreat
Added content

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Shitty night of hockey.

VGK wins.

Canucks likely lose.

I wanted at least one or the other and whiffed on both.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

The coaching staff is going to have to make a difficult decision moving forward.

Juulsen should be in the game tonight.

Was thinking the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I suspect JR/PA are going to instruct RT to split them up for awhile to prove to Horn-Wreck that he is'nt worth $8M on his upcoming contract negotiations when he turns into another average looking - but solid defenceman - like any of the others once he doesn't have QH to pad his stats and make him look better than he actually is.      

Lmao what a stupid take. 

23 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Dude.

You hate Boeser I get. What I don't get is how ranting like a 14-year old can help you make your point?

Because he goes a shit load of games doing dick.Takes up 6 million and change in salary and drags down the line with the top offensive player on the team.The harder the checking the more the clown dissapears.Anything else you need explained to you little guy?

• Haha 1